Monday, July 12, 2010

Goals - 365 days - 173 days - 51 days - 20 days

Goals - 365 days - 173 days - 51 days - 20 days!


The interesting thing about goals is that anyone can set them - anyone can say they are going to have "this goal" to shoot for.  But, does anyone meet that goal?  (Maybe)  Does everyone?  (Not at all!)  Of course, a few do actually meet their goals.  These people set a goal, keep it in mind, stay focused on it, and meet it on time!  I want to be one of these people!  :)


Today begins DAY ONE for me.  Some will say I'm nuts; some will say I'm trying to do too much; some will say it's not possible.  One or two people I know will say, "Go for it!" and/or "You can do it!"  Those people I want to keep close to help me when I feel like what all the others have said is true!


This blog has at this point a small bunch of followers (mostly lurking, not letting others know they are following) that actually know me personally, in real life, not just online.  Some day there will be more I'm sure but for now, to those few who stop to read I invite you to share with me a journey that goes beyond going green and getting healthy as it has been seen so far since I started this blog.


I am posting some goals for myself and will welcome your support to keep me on track with them. :)  


365 day goal: to be 100+ pounds lighter!  Huge goal (pun intended) for me and one I've had for a long time.  Things keep getting in the way. :(  Well, now I want that to change.  I know what to do to lose the weight.  I know how to do it safely, and so it will stay off after losing it.  But I keep letting other things pull me away from doing the tasks I need to do to meet this goal.  So, from this point on I need to remember to not allow that (feel free to remind me)!
(I will also be doing this one on my SPARKnEarthlyBest blog.)
WHY do I want this? Aside from the obvious fact of getting to a "normal" weight, I hope that losing 100+ pounds will improve my health, improve my mobility, improve my stamina, and even improve my battle with depression!


173 day goal: to be a Senior Director in my business!  This is big too!  The company has a plan they call Pacesetter that sets up your business goals to become a Senior Director within a year.  My team also has a plan; it ups the pace; follow that plan and you could become a Senior Director in 6 months!  Now, to add to that the company has just added an incentive to become a Director V (5) within my own Pacesetter time frame and they will give a bonus of $5,000!  I am in my first month for all of these potential goals!  173 days is what I have left to achieve them!  If I go for the Senior in Six plan I'll make Director V about halfway there (about 86 days)!
(I will also be doing this one on my EcoMomAndee blog!)
WHY do I want this?  One, for the money, of course, LOL  But two, and more importantly; achieving this success will release me from feeling dependent on others for the means to even have just a minimally simple life!


51 day goal: to have enrolled 20+ customers in my business!  That's what I do!  It's fairly simple - call people to set appointments for an overview of a healthier, safer, better way to shop and after they understand how it works then I enroll them so they can do it too!  Together we make a difference now in our homes, our lives, and our environments!
(I will also be doing this one on my EcoMomAndee blog!)
WHY do I want this? 20 customers by this point will have me on track to meet the 173 day goal.


20 day goal: to have enrolled 10+ customers in my business!  Same as 51 day goal but it's set to end at the end of July.  I already have 2 customers so I just need 8 more in the next 20 days. :)
(I will also be doing this one on my EcoMomAndee blog!)
WHY do I want this?  10 customers puts me well on track to meeting my goals!   Getting 10 every month right on through December will pretty much guarantee that I'll get to Senior Director by then.


Wondering why I'm putting all this out here in a blog?


Accountability for one! LOL
But also tracking and/or journaling the process or progress, lol.  
Maybe it will help others in some way or inspire them to do the same! :)





1 comment:

  1. I say... "GO FOR IT!"

    “The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.”

    ReplyDelete