Saturday, July 17, 2010

Best That I Can Do Now

When we say, "I'm doing my best!" what do we really mean?  Today I asked someone if they were doing their best with something and in answer I got a blank stare like they weren't even sure what their best is.


"All My Earthly Best" is in my perspective what I want to do every single day.  I want to know that whatever it is I've done or participated in was done, at least on my part, in the best possible way that I know of right now.  As I am one to be concerned about the earth and how people in general care for it my efforts to do my best come from the deepest parts of me... deep down... at the core of my being... thus I see them as my "earthly" best.


For so many years of my life nothing was the best of anything!  Quite the opposite was true!  Now, those are the demons I battle, sometimes all day long and well into the night!  For me now, losing one hundred pounds and building a successful home business are things that will help to reverse that standing... they are things that will make it so everything in my life is absolutely ALL MY EARTHLY BEST!  It will so wonderful to see where we are in a year from now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment