Sunday, November 21, 2021

HAPPY SUNDAY!

 Sunday, November 21, 2021

HAPPY SUNDAY!


Happy

Sunday

Hugs & Kisses







HELLO!

 

It’s been 3 months since SparkPeople shut down their website! THREE MONTHS!!!

Moving forward these last few months, if I’m totally honest, has not been easy. It’s really been a huge struggle for me! A struggle I was not expecting. I have signed up with a number of other websites that can help track nutrition, calories, meals, activity, exercise and so on. Some do allow for some form of personal journaling and some of those can be made public to other members of the website. A few of them have forums where members can discuss various subjects. All of these are aspects of what SparkPeople offered, at no charge. These other websites don’t offer ALL of these functions. Some will allow for some of these features only if you pay for the premium membership. So after months of trying to cobble together something similar to what I had in my 15 years at SparkPeople, I’ve finally accepted there will never be anything to replace it.


If Plan A fails,
remember there are
25 MORE LETTERS.
~ Claire Cook










Now, I’m moving forward with a totally different way of dealing with all those things!

Food-wise, no more counting calories! I’ve been learning exactly how my body responds to every food I want to eat. This has resulted in a more refined list of foods I avoid. I feel better & weight is steadily coming down.

Activity/Exercise-wise, no specific program. Now, I just MOVE! It’s a little of T-Tapp, a little of Pilates, a little of all the many physical therapy exercises I’ve been taught over the years, and walking whenever possible.

Community-wise, is still a work-in-progress! So much is affected by pandemic restrictions still. With the increase of online video interactions I’ve become worn out with online connections for people. So, I guess I’m coming back now. I feel ready to have more online connections with real people again. I’m ready to write again! WOO HOO!!!




Never let a 

STUMBLE IN THE ROAD 

be the end of the 

JOURNEY






You'll never change

your life until you

change something

you do daily. The

secret of your

success is found in

your daily routine

~ John C. Maxwell



See you soon!



1 comment:

  1. I miss Sparks, too and realize there is NOTHING that will be the same as that, so am making due!

    HUGS
    barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete