Thursday, September 15, 2011

CatchAllMyEarthlyBest

Yes, it's been a long time. :)
So much has been going on. 

One of the biggest things is my business is growing! 
For more about it just visit the website mentioned on my business card. :)  Want a link? ;-)

This makes me very happy and is proving to many of my "naysaying" family & friends that it IS POSSIBLE,
even though I am challenged by tons and tons of obstacles!

~@~*~@~~@~*~@~happy dance~@~*~@~~@~*~@~

Another thing taking up much time is my niece 
"Little Miss Dany"

This pic is from a photo shoot with our good friend,
She's been snapping photos "forever" and really loves being able to turn that love into a business.  She's taken pics of my triplets, all my kids, other family, friends of the family, 
and ...
ME!
LOL

While some argue with me about it, I'm just not one to get in front of a camera much.  So, here's a rare chance to see me in a few different poses!  (I need to have "headshots" for my business and it wouldn't hurt to get people's opinions on which one to start with.)

So, here's one... #1

And, here's two... #2

A third pic... #3

Pic #4

Pic #5

And finally... #6

Beyond these things we continue to grow greener in so many ways!
As my kids have grown up and needed me less, some of that void is filled with the needs of my niece.  But I'm finding too that as we eat more fresh, whole foods we're finding that most of us are feeling better, having more energy, and some chronic health issues are easier to deal with. So we are all busier doing all sorts of things that we love doing.

I've always loved writing, being creative, and helping others.
Now, I am finally to a point where all these attributes are combining into helping others to make changes in their lives.  We are teaching others that making changes that are "green" and moving towards living a greener life is something that hugely enhances one's life! Nothing brings me more satisfaction than knowing that something I shared with someone else is making their life better than it was, better than they thought it could be, better than they used to imagine! Of course, now they imagine things even better than that! ;-)

Changes are in the works for my blogging - positive changes!
So, please, come back again and do share this with others!

See you again soon!
All My Earthly Best




No comments:

Post a Comment