Sunday, July 18, 2021

New Beginnings Soon To Come ~~~ Last Month of SP

Today is Sunday, July 18, 2021

It's a beautiful, warm, breezy, summer day here in North Central Wisconsin!

IF you followed my blog in the past, well, it's been a long while since I've posted anything here. That's changing in the next few weeks!

My beloved SparkPeople website is shutting down on August 17, 2021. I've been with SP since April of 2006. For 15 years I've shared my regaining-health (aka, weight-loss) journey with the 25-million users there! I've come to know so many people around the world, also on similar journeys. Many of us are searching for ways to keep going with what we have come to rely on at SP. There truly is no other website that will do ALL that we have enjoyed doing at SP!

For my journaling, or blogging, I'm returning here to Blogger/Blogspot. It's familiar and fairly simple. In the next few weeks I hope to help some of my fellow SP refugees find their way here. At some point I want to create a list of all of us that will be simple to access so we can all find each other.

Meanwhile I'm keeping up with R3 as my lifestyle for regaining health. It's simple! No counting calories. No counting servings. Just learning what is right for your body!

I was going to consider doing the same blog here and over at MyFitnessPal, but there seems to be some kind of weird server issue today. So for now blogging is just here. I'm still torn on where to do my food tracking and logging various activities and/or exercise: MyFitnessPal, Cronometer, FatSecret, MyNetDiary, or LoseIt ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment