Saturday, October 9, 2010

Quick! Time's almost up!

Not much time just now, but really wanted to get a little note out here:


There are improvements in my 100# goal... check my SPARKnEarthlyBest blog for details! :)


There is news in my new business as well... read about it in my Eco~Mom~Andee blog!


And in things around here moving in an earthly best direction... 
using cloth shopping bags more consistently;
making more foods & meals from scratch;
removed about 80% of the toxic products from our home;
steadily finding more ways to conserve, to reduce, to reuse, to recycle, to repurpose more and more things in our lives in an effort to live healthier and more purposeful lives to our earthly best!

2 comments:

  1. GOOD JOB! Hope you see significant results from all your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Asta! You know I'll do my best to keep everyone posted about it. :)

    ReplyDelete